Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Greetings and Welcome Friends!

Thanks for stopping in to The Rockin’ Foodie - a blog where I combine my two loves: Food and Music.

Each entry will feature a song, a playlist, or entire album that I will pair with a complementary dish, cocktail, or entire menu.

All recipes are tried and tested by me, and will have accompanying photos of the finished dishes (as prepared by yours truly in my own little kitchen). The recipes are fairly accessible so anyone can probably make them - or if you don’t cook, just ask a friend, your sig other, or your mama bear to make a dish for you!

I will be featuring all genres of music from all decades. One week... a new baby rock band and another week classic hits from the seventies.   Feel free to click on the music player at the bottom of each entry to listen to the featured tune(s).

I also love suggestions so feel free to leave me a comment, and let me know what you are listening to and what you like to eat!

I hope that you will find this blog fun, and perhaps give you a new food tip or maybe lend a different view point on a song you have heard before.

So let’s get started - This Foodie is Ready to Rock!

Follow Z on Twitter! @therockinfoodie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Z!! Can't wait to see what's in store for us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking in soterikone! Hope you continue to follow :)

    ReplyDelete